If you'd like to know which of your keywords best leads to sales, you should integrate your Google AdWords account with your store.
How to set up AdWords Conversion Tracking
1. Go to your Google AdWords back-end and open the "Tools and Analysis → Conversions" page. Press the "New Conversion" button. Enter your conversion name and press "Save and continue".
2. Set up conversion settings.
- Set "Conversion category" to "Purchase/Sale".
- Set "Page security level" to "HTTP" or "HTTPS", if your store page uses a secure HTTPS protocol (most likely it does not)
- Set "Conversion value" to %order_total%, it will allow you to dynamically track each sale value.
Press "Save and continue".
3. Select the "I make changes to the code" option and copy the code snippet to your clipboard, or save it to a text file.
4. Go to your Control Panel. Open the "Settings → General → Cart" page and find the "Checkout options" section. Enable the "Affiliate code on "Thank you for your order" page" option.
Then enter your saved tracking code and save the changes.
A detailed instruction is also available at support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1722054
When I check the source code of my Thank you for order page the Adwords conversion code is not being reflected there. Why?